Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Blue Star Donuts.


My love for doughnuts will never die.
I can still say that Voodoo Doughnut is the best, I  guess I’m biased though.

Blue Star is a light and inviting shop in Downtown Portland and when they’re sold out (which often happens), they close.
A concept I must admit I really like. (not too much waste!)

I tried the carrot cake doughnut and it was amazing.
A slightly spicy doughnut ring with cream cheese frosting and cake crumbs on top.
Yummy.
They are known for their small batch artisanal doughnuts with unusual flavors, so if you’re around, go check it out!


Meine Liebe für Doughnuts wird nie erlischen.
Ich muss sagen dass ich Voodoo Doughnuts immernoch am besten finde, aber ich bin ja voreingenommen.

Blue Star hat einen hellen und einladenden Shop in Downtown Portland und wenn sie ausverkaufen (was oft ist), schliessen sie.
Ein Konzept was mir zugegebenermassen sehr gefällt (nicht so viel Verschwendung!).

Ich habe den Karottenkuchen Doughnut probiert und er war unglaublich.
Ein leicht gewürzter Doughnut Ring mit einer Frischkäse Crème und Kuchenkrümmel oben drauf.
Lecker.
Sie sind bekannt für kleine Mengen von handgemachten Doughnuts mit aussergewöhnlichen Geschmäckern, also falls du in der Nähe bist, unbedingt vorbei schauen!


Blue Star Donuts
1237 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97205
U.S.A.