Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Instagram of the month.

 

(1) perfect lunch: organic 'farmer's' bread with cream cheese, dried tomatoes, aged parmesan, rocket and a poached egg. The other 'sweet' slice is with organic fig jam. Nomnomnom. (2) I love the symmetry of the fountain and it's surroundings in the Westpark in Munich Preßburger Str. 35, 81377 Munich Germany (3) my favorite ice cream in Munich Punto Gelato, this time with the flavors pistachio, coconut and hazelnut chocolate Schwanthaler Strasse 131, 80339 Munich Germany (4) I walked into a random house in the Isarvorstadt and discovered these beautiful tiles (5) well, the pizza rolls are vegan, haha. Made with kale, sweet potato and basil pesto. And of course my favorite: poached egg (6)  in the outskirts of Munich, near Andechs, I found a lonely tree with a dress of green (7) I also visited Starnberger See and saw the Alps from afar (8) homemade granola with freeze dried raspberries and goji berries (9) vegan hot dog at the Glockenbackwerkstatt Blumenstr. 7, 80331 Munich Germany (9) my first DIY dreamcatcher, made for my dear friend Brittnay in Portland for her birthday (10) Holy Burger, awesome place serving up only organic beef. I chose a burger with avocado, runny egg and homemade tomato relish. Also, I shared sweet potato and truffle fries (11) low-carb meal with a warm spinach, soy flakes, gorgonzola, pear and walnut salad with rocket and cherry tomatoes (12) flowers are starting to bloom everywhere, also in my garden (13) I just loved this shot of a rape seed field. Endless field, endless sky and one little stalk sticking out on it's own. This was also near Andechs