Tuesday, October 16, 2012

"Metropolis" Contest II. Wettbewerb II.





I won!

'Sure didn't think so. 
There was not a lot of time to prepare.
Class came first.

The state contest was held in Iserlohn and there were only four participants. 
Everyone had a cool theme: Dirty Dancing, The Jungle Book and Cinema in general.
Everybody else had great props for their theme.
I didn't so it wasn't a great start into the contest.
But I won anyway - yeah!
A few mishaps - but I'm happy in general.
My style and my tastes were well received. 

I'm not competing in the country-wide contest though.
It's too short of notice (end of October), and I don't really have time for developing new products and giving everything the perfection it deserves.
I would not do justice to the whole thing and to myself.

But keep on keeping those fingers crossed for my master of pastry classes!

...

Gewonnen!

Hätte ich nicht gedacht. 
Viel Zeit zum vorbereiten gab's leider nicht.
Schule geht vor.

Der Landeswettbewerb fand in Iserlohn statt und es gab vier Teilnehmer. 
Alle mit coolen Themen: Dirty Dancing, Das Dschungelbuch und allgemein Cinema. 
Alle hatten ein top ausdekoriertes Schaufenster außer ich. 
Da lag mir Morgens also schon ein Stein im Bauch.
Aber ich hab's trotzdem geschafft!
Ein paar Pannen - aber generell bin ich zufrieden.
Mein Stil und meine Geschmäcker kamen gut an.

Bei dem Bundeswettbewerb trete ich jedoch nicht an.
Zu kurzfristig (Ende Oktober), viel Zeit um neue Arbeitsproben und dem ganzen den letzten Schliff zu geben gibt's zu wenig.
Ich würde dem Ganzen und mir selber nicht gerecht werden.

Aber Daumen drücken für die Meisterschule könnt ihr gerne weiterhin!