Sunday, April 14, 2013

Going, going, gone.


“What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? - it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” 
("On the road" Jack Kerouac) 

(this photo is from my parents, over 30 years old, of a road in Oregon, turned around speed sign)


When you read this, I'm making my way to the airport, possibly I'll already be on the plane. 
A plane that will take me to the U.S. 
To New York to be exact.

I'll be traveling for over 6 weeks before I come to an end in Portland, Oregon. 
That will be at the start of June. 
(Hopefully) I happen upon a job possibility.
At some point I'll move on.

An adventure.
On the road.
Rich with possibility. 
Full of promise.
Exciting.

I've prepared a couple of things for the blog.
Those who follow me on Facebook know that I've done some courses, I'll also show you some sweets.
I'll get in touch with you from the road.
But please be patient if it's not so prompt.

...

Wenn du das liest, bin ich bereits auf dem Weg zum Flughafen, vielleicht sogar schon im Flugzeug.
Das Flugzeug auf dem Weg in die U.S.A.
New York, um genau zu sein.

Ich werde über sechs Wochen lang Reisen bevor ich zum Ende in Portland, Oregon ankomme.
Das wird Anfang Juni sein. 
(Hoffentlich) folgt ein Arbeitsmöglichkeit.
Irgendwann ziehe ich weiter.

Ein Abenteuer.
Unterwegs.
Reich an Möglichkeiten. 
Voller Aussichten.
Aufregend.

Ich habe für den Blog noch einiges vorbereitet. 
Die die mich bei Facebook verfolgen wissen dass ich noch Kurse gemacht habe, ein bisschen Süß ist auch dabei.
Ich werde mich zwischendurch mit Fotos von unterwegs melden.
Aber bitte seit Geduld mit mir wenn nichts Zeitnahes kommt.