Sunday, September 29, 2013

Instagram of the week.


This week was slow. 
The season has changed and I've been battling with rain, staying healthy, wrapping up my life in Portland and getting over the anxiety of leaving and looking forward to new adventures. 
Now for a few impressions. 


(1) back to the roots (2) OMG first signs of the holiday season (3) Cinnamon roll from Fleur de Lis 3930 NE Hancock St (4) Pix Patisserie 2225 E Burnside St (5) I tested their selection - more to that soon - just so you know, the Amelie entremet was amazing, the chocolate not so much (6) Tomato, Mozzarella & Basil Flatbread from Petunia's Pies & Pastries 610 SW 12th Ave (7) Gooey Caramel Bar from said Cafe - did I mention it's all vegan and gluten free? (8) I found this amazing speckled rose near Mt. Tabor while I was out on a run (9) homemade quesadillas filled with cheese and onion with arugula as a side (10) mimosas and garden burger at 8 AM in the morning after work with Voodoo crew, seriously, it's our night, right? (10) seeing pumpkins make me happy! f.y.i. we're carving some next week (11) Dutch style apple pie with crumble and sour cream filling (12) nature's shedding it's summer dress for the new season