Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Instagram of the month.

 Only once a month now - my Instagram highlights. 
Want to see more? Check out my account here


(1) winter run at dawn at my parents (2) homemade broth and noodles at my grandparents (3) wonderful Poppyseed Schmand Streusel Cake made by my Oma (4) beautiful bouquet (5) classic German dinner table (6) fresh Swabian pretzels and rolls; SO good (7) Viktualienmarkt in Munich Viktualienmarkt 3, 80331 Munich (8) gorgeous tulips at the said market (9) awesome juice with carrots, apple, pineapple, ginger and red beets (10) so many fruits! (11) to celebrate my new job, my move and the special family get-together, loads of yummies at Kathi's Steakhouse Angerbadergasse 6, 85354 Freisig (12) my first home cooked meal on my new stovetop; thanks to my uncle! (13) old fashioned carousel in the Westpark in Munich (14) an icy day on my run 'triangles are my favorite shapes' (15) and suddenly it was spring! Teeshirt weather and my shared house decided to bbq for the first time this year NOMNOMNOM (16) a cute treehouse in my neighborhood (17) my new home: Laim in Munich (18) springs a'comin' with blossoms coming out everywhere

… so what exactly am I doing in Munich?
Next week I'll let you in on my new workplace.